Parallel Session Presenter Guidance
Presentations will be pre-recorded using video conferencing software with support from our technical team. Presenters have been invited to book themselves in to a 30 minute facilitated recording slot between 6th April and 30th June (your presentation will then be uploaded onto the platform by the congress staff). We will try our best to accommodate presenters who have difficultly in finding an appropriate booking slot. If you have not received an email providing a link to access the online booking system please email email@example.com for support.
Presentations can be a maximum of 15 minutes in duration using up to 15 slides in a 16:9 format. We have provided a front slide for congress branding purposes. EAPC_ConferenceSlide-template 2021
- Use high-contrast lettering and readable fonts (minimum font size of 24).
- Use standard Windows fonts only.
- Use high-contrast colours (dark text on a light background or vice versa).
- A maximum of 7 lines per slide and 5 words per line is recommended.
Poster Presenter Guidance
- ePosters must be one page and should be saved as a pdf. There is no preferred size for the poster upload as long as it is in the same proportions as A0, A1, A2, A3, or A4 so that it will easily print on an A4 sheet.
- Your poster must have a clear message, a logical layout and should be easy to comprehend in a couple of minutes
- Make sure that the specific sections (such as the background, methods, results and conclusions) are easy to locate on the poster
- Text and images should be easy to view on a screen or when printed on an A4 page. Recommend fonts: “sans serif” fonts such as Arial, Calibri, Century Gothic, Helvetica, Tahoma and Verdana.
- Design the individual sections of your poster so that they can be quickly read – avoid large blocks of text and long sentences
- Supporting images (e.g. graphs, tables, illustrations, photographs) can be very helpful and are often necessary to display results. Make sure that the images are easy to understand, and not overloaded with information
- Avoid background images and watermarks that may detract from the readability of your poster.
Information to include:
- Author, Affiliation, City, Country (repeat for each author)
- University/Affiliate Logos
- Research Question/Hypothesis
- Poster number
- Abstract topics :
A Innovation & new technologies
B Pain & symptom management
C Informal & formal caregivers
D Older people
E Education & advocacy
F Ethics, policy and law
G Disadvantaged populations
H Psychological, social & spiritual care
I Paediatric palliative care
J Public Health & Epidemiology
K Policy, including international developments
L Development and organisation of services
M Primary and integrated care
Q Research methodology and methods
R COVID 19